Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Semester: Fall 2011

Integrative Physiology
Care & Prevention of Athletic Injuries
Intro to Neurophysiology
American Indians in Film
Intro to Photography 
Physiology tutor

I have to say; I'm more excited about this schedule than I've ever been before. Mon, Wed, & Fri I sleep in as long as I want, or get up early and have wonderfully productive mornings- my first class isn't till 12:00! Tues & Thurs I roll out of bed for my 8 am class and then hit the gym! I lucked out and got a locker this year, that's my first step of motivation. Mon- Thurs evenings I head over to the pool and swim my little arms off, then come home, check up on my blog and facebook, then work on school stuff. Not too crammed, not too much free time, a perfect balance! 
I really am looking forward to this semester, not only the wicked awesome schedule, but also my classes. I'm especially excited about photography! I'm falling more and more in love with my camera everyday and I'm excited to learn more and improve my skills. None of my classes will be too tough if I keep up with them and stay engaged.  

Here are my goals for the semester:
1. Stay up to speed in my classes- do a little everyday instead of a lot in one night, the night before.
2. Do my dishes.
3. Keep my laundry put away.

I think if I can stay caught up with that I'll be a happy girl, and my Cowboy will be even happier!


And Here's a little update on the wisdom teeth...

I am still drinking my food.
The absorbable stitches haven't absorbed. 
My teeth throb and ache towards the end of the day.
My breath is horrid because it is hard (and it hurts) to bush well. 

Other than that things are coming right along. 

Thanks for the phone calls, texts, and other messages, I appreciate good friends and family!


2 comments:

  1. Is your laundry put away? I am so sorry about your teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. I have lots to wash and we're still unpacking. Slowly but shurely...

    ReplyDelete